36" Connoisseurian Dual Fuel Range
Bring the finest range in home cooking into your kitchen with this deluxe dual fuel range from Capital. With powerful 19,000 BTU sealed burners, each capable of achieving a true simmer, you'll be able to create incredible meals with ease. The primary oven boasts Capital's exclusive moist assist to keep the food you bake juicy and flavorful. Meat probes in each oven do the work for you so you know when your meals are cooked to perfection. With features such as built-in rotisserie, convection cook, flex-roll oven racks, and dual kitchen timers you'll wow your friends and family with your amazing culinary creations.
The qualities that make up a company are as important as the products they create. Capital takes pride in going the extra mile. By paying closer attention to the details that make up each single item they create, they've blurred the line between engineering excellence and beautiful design. They also believe that the quality of customer service is just as important as product quality, that's why they work harder to make it pleasurable and prestigious to own a Capital appliance. Available at AJ Madison.
Primary Oven Capacity:
5.4 Cu. Ft.
Primary Oven Bake Element:
Primary Oven Broil Element:
Primary Oven Convection Output:
Moist Cooking Mode:
Primary Oven Only
Primary Oven Only
Dimensions and Weight
***NOTE: This model available in any RAL color, please inquire with a representative to order a custom color
***NOTE: All standard colors listed and custom color orders are non-cancellable. Please allow a 10-12 week lead time for these orders
Range Top Features
- Heavy duty cast iron professional grates provide a solid base for the heaviest pots and pans with an easy to clean durable porcelain coated finish
- Spill pans below each open burner are easily removable and can be cleaned in the sink
- Exclusive Moist Cooking mode keeps food from drying out ensuring a juicy and flavorful meal
- Built-in motorized rotisserie makes it easy to cook delicious, self-basting meats and poultry year round
- Convection fan cooking in bake, broil, and roast modes
- Hidden bake element under glass for easy cleanup and efficient, even heating
- Dual kitchen timers make coordinating multiple dishes a snap