Liebherr is the worldwide leader in premium refrigeration. With over 50 years of experience in cooling technology and a complete focus on refrigeration in the appliance industry, the German manufacturer sets the pace with continuous product innovation and a proactive approach to responsible manufacturing. Liebherr brings fresh, European design to the North American marketplace, providing outstanding built-in, freestanding and fully integrated refrigeration and an extensive selection of wine storage units.
Blending beautifully with any custom kitchen environment, the integrated products are fully concealed behind cabinet doors. These units are perfect for condominium projects, small space urban homes, galley kitchens and even for empty nesters who re-do their kitchen with space requirements different from the ones they had when the family was at home. New features unique LED light columns and energy-saving LED lighting in the freezer compartment and Soft Close door system technology (used by high-end cabinet manufacturers). Liebherr is the only refrigeration brand in North America that has achieved ENERGY STAR ratings in 100% of its indoor refrigeration and comply to all new standards introduced in April 2008!
Liebherr's 30" refrigerator and freezer has the freedom of freestanding styling and the benefits of cabinet-depth design. The doors will not impede the kitchen traffic area and they offer zero clearance. Place this model anywhere as the stainless steel is not just on the front of the unit - it has stainless steel surround. It offers the convenience of 30" sizing with state-of-the art cooling technology and impeccable design features.
Depth Without Door and Handles:
Depth With Door:
Depth With Door and Handles:
Depth With Door Open 90°:
Cabinet Opening Dimensions
11.3 cu. ft.
NoFrost Freezer Compartment:
4.2 cu. ft.
Energy-Optimized Refrigerant Circuit:
Low Energy Consumption:
User-Friendly Electronic Controls:
Display of Functions Switched On:
Refrigerator and Freezer compartments Defrost Automatically:
Safety-Glass Storage Shelves:
Big Net Freezer Capacity:
Safety-Glass Storage Shelves:
Freezer Temperature Increase Alarm:
Audible Door Open Alarm:
Power Failure/"frost-control" Display:
All Drawers Suitable for Fast Freezing:
Transport Grips on All Extra-Large Drawers:
Integrated Transport Grips on Appliance Housing:
Transport Castors at Back:
Door Hinges can be Changed Over:
Standard features on all 30" Freestanding Models
- Dual Refrigeration System
- 2 separate cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer utilize a variable speed compressor that is quieter, more energy efficient and provides longer lasting operation
- 100% of Liebherr's refrigeration products are ENERGY STAR qualified
- Intelligence Sensor Technology
- Thanks to precise electronic controls and clearly arranged function keys, the units are simple and easy to operate
- ActiveGreen is a corporate mission to achieve the highest ENERGY STAR ratings, to set the example and encourage other North American manufacturers to be RoHS compliant as Liebherr did in mid-2007 and to have the least damaging effect on the environment
- Stainless steel doors with ergonomic slim line EasyOpen handle system
Refrigerator Compartment - Capacity 11.3 cu. ft.
- SuperCool lowers the refrigerator temperature to 35°F for 6 hours
- The elegant GlassLine fittings of the Liebherr unit also provide door storage shelves with a Gallon Holder
- The elegant GlassLine shelving is tough, scratch resistant and easy to clean
- The glass storage shelves and door racks have a satin finish trim, enhancing the streamlined and attractive appearance of the interior
NoFrost Freezer Compartment - Capacity 4.2 cu. ft.
- Prevents cold air from escaping when the door is open
- Alows you the flexibility to configure the freezer to adapt to hatever you are storing
- Remove a drawer and the shelf underneath it to create extra storage space for large items
- Will lower the freezer temp. to -25° for flash freezing
- Permanently plumbed in and uses a twist tray principle which does not preheat the ice tray before dropping the ice cubes into the bin
- This prevents ice cubes from sticking together