Perfecting the Ultimate Cooking Surface
The innovative design of Miele's new CombiSet range allows you to have the best of everything - gas, electric, induction, a deep fryer, even a Japanese Tepan Yaki unit - side by side. The modular design of enables you to tailor surfaces that truly fit your cooking habits and desires. All modules are perfectly matched to one another in terms of their design and functional characteristics so consumers can mix and match to form their own personal cooking space. Available at AJ Madison.
The flexibility of CombiSet cooking is not just defined by the type of surfaces that can be placed together, but also by the number. CombiSets are, for example, ideal for small apartments. As few as a single two-burner unit can make a single-person kitchen totally functional.
Conversely, an expansive island setting lends itself nicely to the style, functionality and versatility of CombiSet cooking. Large or small, a Miele CombiSet selection can be tailor-made to fit any kitchen setting.
Solid Stainless Steel Frame:
Cooking Zone and On/Off Indicators:
Drain Valve Underneath:
Splash Guard / Protection Plates:
- Two heating elements, front and rear heat zones.
- Hinged element for easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel control knobs.
- Solid stainless steel frame on all four sides.
- Cooking zone and On/Off indicators.
- Can be filled with water for grilling and easier cleaning.
- Splash guard / protection plates.
Complementary Combisets and Accessories Not Included
- Miele Ceramic and Stainless Steel Cleaner.
- Replacement Lava Rocks for Electric Barbecues.
Miele CombiSet CS1312BG Reviews