For a streamlined look in the kitchen, the Cristal is your integrated range hood solution. The Cristal has a new sleek stainless steel pull-out visor which slides in, flush with your cabinets, neatly tucking the hood away. Now with a powerful 600 CFM motor to address make-up air concerns. For an integrated look, the front strip can also be replaced with a custom built strip to match your cabinets.
Faber, Spa is located in Fabriano, Italy and has been producing high quality range hoods for over 50 years, since 1955. Professor Abramo Galassi invented the first Faber vent hood in a small laboratory in Italy and now over 50 years later they are a world leader in ventilation. In Italy, Faber is the market leader; with 50% market share in a country that values premium kitchen ventilation. Faber products show a company wide commitment to technology, quality and design.
The design of Faber range hoods uses the principle coined by the famous American architect Louis Henry Sullivan that, "form follows function". Design is important, but if a range hood does not work properly or provide adequate ventilation for your kitchen, then their customers would not be satisfied.
Faber designs their high quality vent hood appliances knowing that a strong aesthetic impact can be made on the kitchen with ventilation. They know design is important in your decision process, so there are a large number of designs available to choose from depending on your taste. From stainless steel fashion forward vents and contemporary to professional / traditional and classic, Faber has the right design for you! Available at AJ Madison.
Dishwasher Safe Mesh
Stainless Steel Front Panel:
Make Up Air Compliant:
Built In Mounting Hardware:
EasySnap Mounting Clips
Convertible to Recirculating:
Yes (Charcoal Kit Required)
CFM Reducer Kit:
Universal Make-Up Air Damper:
# MUDAMPER6 / MUDAMPER8
Front Trim Kits:
# CRTRIM36WH (White), # CRTRIM36BK (Black)
120V, 60Hz, 15A
- Dishwasher Safe Mesh Grease Filters
- Convertible to Recirculating (with Charcoal Kit)
Charcoal Filters (# FILTER1)
- For recirculating installations, high quality, heavy duty filters ensure the removal of smoke and odors from the kitchen. Some ductwork is required to exhaust the unit out of the cabinet.
CFM Reducer Kit (# CFMRED)
- For areas where an under 300 cfm hood is required to meet code. This duct collar/reducer shrinks the ducting to 5 round and reduces the cfm to under 300. Suitable for make-up air requirements.
Universal Make-Up Air Damper (# MUDAMPER6 / MUDAMPER8)
- Satisfies make-up air requirements; kit uses an air switch above the hood to activate the make-up air damper to open and bring fresh air into the home when the hood fan is operating and then close tightly when the hood is off. CFM level is not reduced.
Front Trim Kits
- Replace stainless trim on the slide out hood with a black or white trim.