12" Smoothtop Electric Cooktop with Two 1,200 Watt Radiant Elements
SUMMIT CR2220 is a two-burner 230V electric cooktop that brings outstanding value to kitchen counters.
Made from Eurokera ceramic glass, the CR2220 offers modern style and convenience with an easy-to-clean jet black cooking surface. Two 1200W radiant elements feature a 6" diameter, manufactured by E.G.O. of Germany. Push-to-turn control knobs provide infinite heat control. A residual heat light indicates when the surface is still hot. This unit is made in Europe and is designed to fit counter cutouts that are 11 1/8" wide by 19 1/8" long. An identical model is available with 115V operation (see the CR2110).
Also available with one and three burners, the SUMMIT CR electric cooktop series offers top performance in a quality design.
220 V AC/50 Hz
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Burner Temperature Control:
Smooth black surface made from Eurokera glass
- Easy cleanup and elegant style on a smooth ceramic glass surface
Two heating elements
- 2 1200W burners, each with 6" diameter, manufactured for SUMMIT by E.G.O. of Germany, considered by many to be the finest in the world
- Prevents accidents by requiring a small amount of force to turn on cooktop heat
Residual heat indicator light
- Indicates when surface is still hot to touch
Designed for built-in installation
- Fits counter cutout sizes that are 11 1/8" wide by 19 1/8" deep