GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
Looking For A New Cooktop
Available in both gas and electric, kitchen cooktops are independent from the oven cavity. They are designed to have an integrated look with kitchen countertops. A cooktop can be installed over a built-in wall oven or warming drawer, or simply on its own in a countertop or kitchen island. The design possibilities in your kitchen are almost endless!
Cooktop Burner Type:
5 Ribbon; Smoothtop
Black Ceramic Glass with Stainless Steel Trim
Infinite Heat Rotary
5 Hot Surface; Surface Element "ON"
6" Heating Element(s):
1 Ribbon (1,200 Watts); 1 Warming Zone (120 Watts)
6"/9"/12" Tri-Ring Element:
1 Ribbon (1,050/1,800/3,000 Watts)
5"/8" Dual Heating Element:
1 Ribbon (2,400 Watts PowerBoil), 1 Ribbon 1,000/2,200 Watts)
Dishwasher Safe Knobs:
Control Lock Capability:
Stainless Steel On Black
Frame Color / Material:
Stainless Steel Appearance (Weighted)
Power / Ratings
Amp Rating @ 240V:
Amp Rating @ 208V:
Claims and Certifications
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance; Limited 5-Year Glass Cooktop/Radiant Surface Units
See Written Warranty For Full Details
Dimensions and Weights
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
6"/9"/12" Tri-Ring Element
- Three heating elements in one allows you to choose either a 6", 9" or 12" element for your cookware.
5"/8" Dual Element
- Two heating elements in one allows you to choose either a 5" or 8" element for your cookware.
Fifth Element Cook/Warm
- Versatile element can keep foods warm and boil water in minutes.
Heavy-Duty Die-Cast Knobs
- Add durability and brushed chrome for enhanced style and performance.
Stainless Steel Frame
- Brings an added touch of style to any decor and perfectly complements all other stainless steel appliances in the kitchen.
GE Cafe Series CP650STSS Reviews