SUMMIT brings quality and efficiency to compact household cooling with the two-door ENERGY STAR qualified CP36W refrigerator freezer.
The CP36W has a unique 19" footprint for hard-to-fit spaces that require full refrigeration in a slim size. A large crisper maximizes produce life, while adjustable shelves provide flexible storage options. The freezer door includes a convenient shelf, while the refrigerator door is equipped to hold large bottles and cans.
SUMMIT's own dual evaporator separately cools both sections to maintain the ideal temperature conditions. Cycle defrost operation utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost for the refrigerator and manual defrost in the freezer to keep a zero degree temperature in the upper section.
Fully featured and user friendly, the CP36W is the perfect unit for colleges, homes, and other settings limited on space but not on quality needs.
This refrigerator uses 341 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $37.82.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Right Hinge Door
Crisper Cover Type:
- Limited space is no problem for Summit's thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots
ENERGY STAR listed
- Rated by the DOE to perform with energy efficiency
Zero degree freezer
- Keep ice cream frozen and freezer burn-free in a freezer that reaches and maintains zero degrees
- Separated sections save on energy use
- Keep your options flexible with reversible doors that are easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a manual defrost freezer to save unit energy and user maintenance
- SUMMIT's unique and efficient dual evaporator separately cools the refrigerator while maintaining zero degrees in the freezer
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Bottle racks in the refrigerator and a full shelf on the freezer door
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer
- Wired rack on the door lets you stack cans
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals