SUMMIT Appliance has been a leader in specialty refrigeration and major appliances since 1969. They serve a number of market segments in household, commercial, medical, scientific and professional refrigerators, freezers, ranges and other unique appliances.
SUMMIT compact refrigerators are designed to offer the widest selection of choices and options, to fit exactly what you need, not what your retailer chooses to sell. They have a full line of two-door compacts, models with locks, conventional models in a choice of finishes and models with many upscale features.
This refrigerator uses 290 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.16.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Fresh Food Defrost Type:
Freezer Defrost Type:
Door Storage for Large Bottles:
Fruit and Vegetable Crisper:
Energy Efficient Design:
Dimensions and Weights
- Automatic defrost fresh food section and manual defrost freezer
- Summit's unique "dual evaporator" for separate cooling of the freezer and fresh food sections for better performance
- Fruit and vegetable crisper
- Door storage for large bottles
- A large 0 degree freezer that keeps frozen foods (even ice cream) frozen