19" ADA-Compliant Top Freezer Compact Refrigerator
AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers MED series all-refrigerators for stabilized temperature performance in medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, and laboratory institutions.
The CP351WLLMEDADA is a two-door compact refrigerator-freezer designed for freestanding use, with a 32" height ideal for institutions complying with ADA guidelines. It comes in a white textured finish with two side locks to secure each section.
The CP351WLLMEDADA utilizes an innovative dual evaporator cooling system to separately cool the refrigerator while maintaining a low temperature in the freezer. Cycle defrost provides automatic defrost of the refrigerator to save users on regular maintenance and static manual defrost operation in the freezer section to prevent constant temperature fluctuation.
Special medical features include a temperature alarm for both compartments, complete with an external NIST calibrated temperature display to the nearest tenth of a degree for users to monitor the interior without opening the door. A hospital grade cord and green dot plug add additional safety in sensitive areas. Door racks in both compartments facilitate easy storage.
With its advanced cooling system and two-door design, the CP351WLLMEDADA offers easy-fit dimensions and energy efficient operation.
R134a, 2.6 oz.
Number of Shelves:
Number of Freezer Door Bins:
Dimensions & Weight
Depth with door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
- 32" height for use in settings complying with ADA guidelines for lower counter height.
- Limited space is no problem for this thin-line model, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots.
Two side-mounted locks
- Two keyed side locks offer security for each section.
High/low temperature alarms
- Warns of temperature fluctuations and includes an external temperature readout on the door.
NIST calibrated temperature display
- Alarm includes NIST calibrated display of the current interior and high/low temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree.
Hospital grade cord and plug
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety.
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a static manual defrosting freezer to minimize maintenance while protecting freezer contents.
Door shelves in both sections
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access.
- Unit comes with a factory installed probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
Fully finished white cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
AccuCold CP351WLLMEDADA Reviews