19" Top Freezer Compact Refrigerator
AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers the PLUS Series of compact refrigeration for general purpose use with greater temperature uniformity.
The unit is a two-door compact refrigerator-freezer designed for freestanding use. It comes in a white textured finish with a slim 19 inch width, ideal for space-limited settings. A single combination lock, with key override, secures both the refrigerator and freezer section.
An innovative dual evaporator cooling system is used to separately cool the refrigerator while maintaining a low temperature in the freezer. Cycle defrost provides automatic defrost of the refrigerator to save users on regular maintenance and static manual defrost operation in the freezer section to prevent constant temperature fluctuation.
All AccuCold PLUS Series units include NIST calibrated thermometers that display the current, high, and low temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree. They also include factory installed access ports for users to connect their own monitoring equipment.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
R134a, 2.6 oz.
Number of Shelves:
Number of Freezer Door Bins:
Dimensions & Weight
Depth with door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
NIST Calibrated Thermometers
- Thermometers provide external NIST calibrated readout of current and high/low temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree.
Dual Evaporator Cooling
- Utilizes an innovative dual evaporator cooling system to separately cool the refrigerator while maintaining a low temperature in the freezer.
LLF2 Combination Lock
- Combination lock with key override secures both sections.
- Unit comes with a factory installed probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment.
Internal Fan with Heat Sink
- Fan-forced cooling helps the unit stay evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple clean-up.
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a static manual defrosting freezer to minimize maintenance while protecting freezer contents.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
- Two-door design - separate compartments for the refrigerator and freezer section.
- Thin-line design - designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots.
- Store items right on the door for easy access.
- A general purpose medical unit for facilities that require more temperature assurance.
AccuCold CP351WLLF2PLUSXX Reviews