19" ADA-Compliant Top Freezer Compact Refrigerator
AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers the PLUS Series of compact refrigeration for general purpose use with greater temperature uniformity.
The CP351WLLF2PLUSADA is a two-door compact refrigerator-freezer designed for freestanding use, with a 32" height for use in facilities complying with ADA guidelines. It comes in a white textured finish with a slim 19" width ideal for space-limited settings. A single combination lock, with key override, secures both the refrigerator and freezer section.
The CP351WLLF2PLUSADA utilizes an innovative dual evaporator cooling system to separately cool the refrigerator while maintaining a low temperature in the freezer. Cycle defrost provides automatic defrost of the refrigerator to save users on regular maintenance and static manual defrost operation in the freezer section to prevent constant temperature fluctuation.
All AccuCold PLUS Series units include NIST calibrated thermometers that display the current, high, and low temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree. They also include factory installed access ports for users to connect their own monitoring equipment.
With its advanced cooling system and two-door design, the CP351WLLF2PLUSADA is a great choice for general purpose storage with added temperature assurance.
R134a, 2.6 oz.
Number of Shelves:
Number of Freezer Door Bins:
Dimensions & Weight
Depth with door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
- 32" height for use in settings complying with ADA guidelines for lower counter height.
- Separate compartments for the refrigerator and freezer section.
- Combination lock with key override secures both sections.
- Limited space is no problem for this thin-line model, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots.
NIST calibrated thermometers
- Thermometers provide external NIST calibrated readout of current and high/low temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree.
Internal fan with gel packs
- Fan-forced cooling helps the unit stay evenly cooled from top to bottom.
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a static manual defrosting freezer to minimize maintenance while protecting freezer contents.
- Store items right on the door for easy access.
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple clean-up.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
- Unit comes with a factory installed probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.