19" Top Freezer Compact Refrigerator
This compact refrigerator comes in a white textured finish with a slim 19 inch width ideal for space-limited settings. A single combination lock (with key override) secures both the refrigerator and freezer section. It utilizes an innovative dual evaporator cooling system to separately cool the refrigerator while maintaining a low temperature in the freezer. Cycle defrost provides automatic defrost of the refrigerator to save users on regular maintenance and static manual defrost operation in the freezer section to prevent constant temperature fluctuation.
Special medical features include a temperature alarm for both compartments, complete with an external NIST calibrated temperature display to the nearest tenth of a degree for users to monitor the interior without opening the door. A hospital grade cord and green dot plug add additional safety in sensitive areas. Door racks in both compartments facilitate easy storage.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
R134a, 2.6 oz.
Number of Shelves:
Number of Freezer Door Bins:
Dimensions & Weight
Depth with door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
Dual Evaporator Cooling
- Separated cooling for the refrigerator and freezer section.
- Combination lock with key override secures both sections.
High/Low Temperature Alarm
- Warns of temperature fluctuations and includes an external temperature readout on the door.
- Unit comes with a factory installed probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple clean-up.
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a static manual defrosting freezer to minimize maintenance while protecting freezer contents.
- Door shelves in both refrigerator and freezer section.
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug for added unit safety included.
- Fully finished white cabinet.
- For use in medical, scientific, pharmaceutical and laboratory institutions.
AccuCold CP351WLLF2MEDX Reviews