19" ADA-Compliant Top Freezer Compact Refrigerator
AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers MED series all-refrigerators for stabilized temperature performance in medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, and laboratory institutions.
The CP351WLLF2MEDADA is a two-door compact refrigerator-freezer designed for freestanding use, with a 32" height ideal for institutions complying with ADA guidelines. It comes in a white textured finish with a slim 19" width ideal for space-limited settings. A single combination lock (with key override) secures both the refrigerator and freezer section.
The CP351WLLF2MEDADA utilizes an innovative dual evaporator cooling system to separately cool the refrigerator while maintaining a low temperature in the freezer. Cycle defrost provides automatic defrost of the refrigerator to save users on regular maintenance and static manual defrost operation in the freezer section to prevent constant temperature fluctuation.
Special medical features include a temperature alarm for both compartments, complete with an external NIST calibrated temperature display to the nearest tenth of a degree for users to monitor the interior without opening the door. A hospital grade cord and green dot plug add additional safety in sensitive areas. Door racks in both compartments facilitate easy storage.
With its advanced cooling system and two-door design, the CP351WLLF2MEDADA offers easy-fit dimensions and energy efficient operation.
R134a, 2.6 oz.
Number of Shelves:
Number of Drawers:
1 with Glass Cover
Number of Freezer Door Bins:
Dimensions & Weight
Depth with door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
- 32" height for use in settings complying with ADA guidelines for lower counter height.
- Combination lock with key override secures both sections.
Dual evaporator cooling
- Separated cooling for the refrigerator and freezer section.
- Combines an automatic defrosting refrigerator with a static manual defrosting freezer to minimize maintenance while protecting freezer contents.
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple clean-up.
- Door shelves in both refrigerator and freezer section.
High/low temperature alarms
- Warns of temperature fluctuations and includes an external temperature readout on the door.
NIST calibrated temperature display
- Alarm includes NIST calibrated display of the current interior and high/low temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree.
Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
- Unit comes with a factory installed probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment.
Fully finished white cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
AccuCold CP351WLLF2MEDADA Reviews