Sauces, Spices and Rubs
Large Commercial Trailer
Get maximum capacity with minimum labor. This unit boasts 50 square feet of cooking space. Load it with up to 224 chicken quarters, close the door, and reopen to serve 90 minutes later! Ideal for serving large crowds, this unit is masterful with turkeys, prime rib - even whole hogs. You can build an entire profitable business around this wise investment in your foodservice operation!
Traeger Wood Pellet Grills
Since its humble start in Oregon in the 1990's, Traeger Wood Pellet Grills have been the outdoor cooking choice of food enthusiasts. For years, the grills were offered in limited quantities and geographic areas. However, as people began to taste the food cooked on a Traeger, word spread about the unique flavors only Traeger natural wood pellets can provide.
Now, to meet customer demand, the same quality Traeger Wood Pellet Grills are being offered to everyone.
Backed by the same original principles and values along with advanced technology, Traeger is committed to providing:
° A quality grill that is easy to use.
° A commitment to superior workmanship.
° Natural and safe wood pellets which provide amazing, rich flavors.
° One grill that has six uses: a family can use daily to grill, bake, smoke, slow cook, braise, and barbeque. Great taste, every time.
° Exceptional value.
If there is one thing you will recognize with a Traeger is taste. No matter what type of food, no matter the quality of cut, a Traeger makes it delicious. Available at AJ Madison.
That's why they always say, "Stop grilling, START TRAEGER'ing!"
They are proud to be able to provide you with this incredible outdoor cooking product.
7,260 Sq. In.
Beef Brisket (12 Lbs.):
Chicken Quarters (3 Lbs.):
Baby Back Ribs (with Rib Racks):
Dimensions and Weights
2,000 Lbs. Torque Flex Axle
50 Sq. Ft. Grilling Area
Loads Up To 224 Chicken Quarters
Multi-Position Digital Thermostat Control
EZ-Drain Grease System
Runs Off A Standard 110V Outlet
Taste The Difference
- Food coming off a Traeger grill simply tastes better. It is just that simple!
- In fact, most people purchase Traeger products because they have already tasted the Traeger difference at a backyard BBQ at a friend's house.
- With Traeger, you can have amazing barbeque in your own backyard.
- Apple smoked bacon, cherry chicken, mesquite flavored brisket, hickory ham, maple smoked salmon... your imagination just might be your only limitation.
- The amazing taste the pellets provide is just one of the many benefits, there are no artificial binders.
- All Traeger Wood Pellet Grills reduce your carbon footprint and are made from 100% natural material.
- That means nothing harmful is cooking your food.
- That's something we think is important.
Ease and Convenience
- Traegers are simple to operate.
- Just turn it on, and in a few short minutes, you are ready to begin cooking.
- Starting the Traeger is as simple as lifting the lid and turning the controller to the smoke setting and waiting for 8 to 10 minutes.
- The igniter rod will activate for the first 4 minutes and will automatically light the pellets as they are fed into the firepot.
- No Matches! No lighter fluid! No giant fireball to burn your eyelashes!
- For simple cleanup, simply line the drip pan with heavy duty aluminum foil.
- The drip pan will channel all of the drippings out of the grill and into a grease bucket for easy disposal.
- This grease system will keep the inside of your grill clean and dry.
- To clean your Traeger, simply remove the old foil on your drip pan and replace it with new.
- Traeger grills are built to give you the ultimate all-in-one outdoor cooking experience.
- Use it as a grill, BBQ, smoker, or a wood-fired convection oven.
- Steak, brisket, prime rib, hamburgers, pork loin, veggie kabobs, pizza, even cookies and biscuits are so simple!
- With Traeger, your imagination is your only limitation.
Homeowners Association (HOA) Approved
- This grill is Homeowners Association (HOA) approved as it an electric unit and has no exposed flame.