Traeger Double Commercial Trailer Wood Pellet Grill
Two independently operating units let you manage separate food items simultaneously or use only the space you need. Each side has 836 square inches of grilling area and the features of the Traeger XL, plus it comes with a handy cargo box to store extra hardwood, or anything you need to keep at the ready. It's an easy-to-tow trailer that hooks up to a standard hitch, allowing you to follow the crowds and provide them with premium, professional barbecue. Haul in a double dose of serious, wood-fired food and cook up massive amounts of deliciousness when you roll up with the Double Commercial Trailer in tow.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS GRILL DOES NOT COME ASSEMBLED TO TRAILER, AND A FORK LIFT MAY BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ASSEMBLY.
1,672 sq. in.
Dimensions & Weight
Double Commercial Trailer Grill
- An induction fan circulates rich, hardwood smoke throughout the cook chamber for even heat and epic flavor distribution.
- Load the hopper to the brim with 100% Hardwood for hours of smoking and grilling without reloading.
Digital Pro Controller with Meat Probes
- Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, or Well Done, you'll have the perfect cook every time.
- It fuels the fire, moving Hardwood from Hopper to Fire Pot, either briskly for hot and fast, or gradually for low and slow cooking.
Hot Rod Firepot
- A hot rod at the bottom of the Fire Pot ignites the Hardwood, keeping the fire going so you can relax and drink a cold one.
- Powered by a standard household outlet, the grill uses 300 watts for the first four minutes and only 50 watts for the rest of the cook.
Automatic Shut Down Cycle
- This sweet setting keeps the induction fan running for 5 minutes to lift residual ash from the fire pot, and the it shuts off automatically.
Pure Hardwood Pellets Flavors
- Necessary for a great Texan BBQ. Robust.
- Versatile, mild flavor and aroma that doesn't overwhelm.
- Pork and vegetables pair well with this mild, subtle sweetness.
- A great mix of just the right sweet and smoke for fish and beef.
- Great for poultry and pork. A light, sweet smoke.
- Perfect for barbecues. A strong flavor.
Traeger Wood Fire Features
Real Wood, Real Smoke, Real Flavor
- Six Ways to Master Traeger Grills
Easy to Use
- Precise Temperature Controls
Homeowners Association (HOA) Approved
- This grill is Homeowners Association (HOA) approved as it an electric unit and has no exposed flame.