The manual defrost Combo Ice Maker/Refrigerator model combines maximum ice production with the performance of a high efficiency refrigeration system - all in one compact unit. Maximize your use of space by having both an 18 pound ice maker and 2.1 cubic feet of refrigeration capacity in a single unit.
The black unit is designed with marine applications in mind, featuring a field reversible door with an integrated handle, factory installed travel pin, stainless hinges and mounting hardware. The door also accepts a custom panel to match surrounding cabinets.
The white unit, also designed specifically for marine applications features a field reversible door with an anodized aluminum door handle and frame that is corrosion and UV resistant. It also features a factory installed travel pin, stainless hinges and mounting hardware.
Depth without Door:
Accepts a 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel:
Black model only
Field Reversible Door:
Approximate Daily Ice Production:
Ice Cube Storage Capacity:
2.1 cu. ft.
- Makes lots of ice - fast!
- An abundant supply of ice cubes in an amazingly short time.
- Manual defrost design produces daily ice rates up to 18 lbs.
- Stores up to 13 lbs of ice.
- Refrigeration capacity of 2.1 cubic feet.
- Corrosive resistant components.
- Hinges and fasteners are stainless steel to resist corrosion.
- UV resistant components on white model
- On white model - metal door frame, handle, and specially coated grille withstand adverse effects of the sun.
- Only requires 1/4" outside diameter water line connection.
- No drain required, allows for easy and inexpensive installation.
- Only 2 1/4 gallons of water needed to make approximately 18 lbs. of ice.
U Line Marine/RV Series CO29B20 Reviews