"Crescent-shaped cubes and refrigeration: an ideal pair."
With an ever-abundant supply of ice and ample refrigeration capacity, the Origins Combo Ice Maker/Refrigerator models are the ideal combination of functionality and convenience. Choose between two different defrost technologies to suit your lifestyle and ice making needs.
Dimensions & Weight
Depth without Door:
ADA Height Compliant:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
220/230 Volts 50/60 Hz CE Mark
Features & Specifications
Accepts 1/4" Insert Door Panel:
Field Reversible Door:
Yes (excluding Stainless Models)
Approximate Daily Ice Production:
Ice Cube Storage Capacity:
2.1 cu. ft.
- 2.1 cubic feet of refrigeration; approximate daily ice production 18 lbs/storage 13 lbs
High ice production and storage
- Produces up to 18 lbs of ice per day and stores 13 lbs
No drain required
- Easy and inexpensive to install
- Only needs a 1/4" outside diameter water line
Conserves on water
- Only 2-1/4 gallons of water to produce approximately 18 lbs of ice
Built-in or freestanding
- No additional clearance around sides, top or rear for ventilation
- Do not obstruct the front grille.
Two tempered glass shelves
- Generous amount of shelf space
- Contains spills, easy to clean
Door will accept a 1/4" panel
- Ability to match surrounding décor and cabinets
- Flexible installation options
Integrated door handle
- Will not add depth to cabinet when built-in
- 2-1/2 shelves provide easy access.
Adjustable dial temperature control
- Ability to adjust the refrigerator temperature
- Textured, rich look. More resistant to scratching, peeling or flaking
Flat recessed grille
- Blends with the other Origins models and integrates with surrounding cabinetry