"When you can have the best of everything, why deny your desires "
An indispensable indulgence, the Combo model brings together abundant ice supply, generous refrigeration capacity and the convenience of frost-free technology.
The Touch Control Digital Technology allows you to set and see the refrigeration easily and to "Ice off" when you're out of town.
Dimensions & Weight
Depth with Door:
Depth without Door:
Approximate Shipping Weight for Stainless Models:
Approximate Shipping Weight for Black/White Models:
110/115 Volts 60 Hz
Features & Specifications
Accepts 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel:
Accepts 3/4" Overlay Door Panel/Frame:
Requires separate purchase of a kit - UOL2115, specify Black or White
Field Reversible Door:
Yes (excluding Stainless Models)
Approximate Daily Ice Production:
Ice Cube Storage Capacity:
4.2 cu. ft.
1.5 cu. ft.
Touch Control Digital Technology:
Yes (Displays both Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Clear Crisper Drawer:
Audible Door Open Alarm:
Self-Closing Door Mechanism:
Sabbath or "Black Out" Feature:
Stainless Steel Models Deemed Suitable for Outdoor Use by UL
- Patented frost-free technology.
- No drain allows for easy, convenient and inexpensive installation.
- Only requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line connection.
- Daily ice rate up to 8 lbs.
- Stores up to 13 lbs. of ice.
- Crescent cube size 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2-1/2" L.
- Refrigeration capacity of 4.2 cubic feet.
- Removable clear crisper drawer optimizes product storage.
- Contoured, adjustable in-door storage shelves accommodate larger containers - even a two-liter bottle.
- 3 fully encapsulated glass shelves contains spills.
- Accepts a 1/4" insert flat or raised insert custom door panel.
- Accepts a 3/4" full overlay custom door panel, requires separate purchase of an overlay kit.
- Stainless steel models feature a sculpted stainless handle with a full wrap stainless door & cabinet.
- Contemporary toe kick grille integrates seamlessly.
U Line Combo 2000 Series CO2175FW00 Reviews