For Every Room There is a U-Line.
A room is like a canvas. Each facet intermingles to create a fulfilling living environment. It is an opportunity to create a space that is uniquely you, with broad strokes, minute details and everything in between.
That's where U-Line comes in. Like a theme or element that is an enriching contrast in a work of art, U-Line's complete collection of built-in under-counter ice making, refrigeration and wine storage products offers distinctive aesthetics and attributes.
For over four decades, the name U-Line has been synonymous with innovation, quality and selection. We focus exclusively on the built-in under-counter market and have achieved status unmatched in this segment of the appliance industry. Today, the Échelon Series and Origins Series models make U-Line the touchstone for style and full-featured convenience.
With an ever-abundant supply of ice and ample refrigeration capacity, the Origins Combo Ice Maker/Refrigerator models are the ideal combination of functionality and convenience.
Dimensions & Weight
Full Retract Height:
Full Extend Height:
Depth excl. Door:
Depth incl. Handle (Stainless Steel model):
Depth excl. Handle (Stainless Steel model):
122 lbs. (Black)/125 lbs. (Stainless Steel)
Maximum Start-up Amps:
110/115 Volt, 60 Hz - Operates on 15 Amp Household Circuit
4.2 cu. ft.
Approximate Daily Ice Production:
Up to 18 lbs.
Up to 13 lbs.
High Ice Production and Storage
- Provides both ice production and refrigeration in one compact unit
No Drain Required
- Easy and inexpensive to install
- Only needs a 1/4" outside diameter water line
Conserves on Water
- Uses under 2 1/4 gallons of water to produce 18 lbs. of ice
Built-in or Freestanding
- Provides custom look when built-in with no additional clearance around sides, top or rear for ventilation.
- Do Not Obstruct the Front Grille.
Accepts a 1/4" Custom Door Panel
- Ability to match surrounding decor and cabinets
Three Adjustable Tempered Glass Shelves
- Sleek, streamlined interior
- Allows flexible shelf location to meet varying food and beverage storage needs
- Flexible installation options
- Does not add depth to the cabinet when built-in
Stainless Steel Model
- Offers a bold commercial-style stainless handle, stainless steel wrap door with black "cap" on top and bottom of the door
- Must order right- or left-hand hinged
Two Adjustable In-Door Storage Shelves
- Easiest access storage area right where you need it
- Adjustable to allow flexible storage options
Black Vinyl-Clad Cabinet
- More resistant to scratching, peeling, or flaking.
Adjustable Dial Temperature Control
- Ability to adjust the refrigerator temperature
- Achieve a more precise under-counter fit
- Durable, strong legs will not bend when unit is installed