Manual Defrost Technology
Refrigeration Capacity 4.2 Cu. Ft.
High Ice Production and Storage
- Provides both ice production and refrigeration in one compact unit.
- Daily ice rate up to 18 lbs.
- Ice storage capacity up to 13 lbs.
No Drain Required
- Easy and inexpensive to install.
- Only needs a 1/4" outside diameter water line.
Conserves On Water
- Uses under 2-1/4 gallons of water to produce 18 lbs. of ice.
Built-In or Freestanding
- Provides custom look when built in with no additional clearance around sides, top or rear for ventilation.
- Do not obstruct the front grille.
Accepts a 1/4" Custom Door Panel
- Ability to match surrounding décor and cabinets.
Three Adjustable Tempered Glass Shelves
- Sleek, streamlined interior.
- Allows flexible shelf locations to meet varying food and beverage storage needs.
- Flexible installation options.
- Does not add depth to the cabinet when built in.
Stainless Steel Model
- Offers a bold commercial-style stainless handle.
- Stainless steel wrap door with black "cap" on top and bottom of the door.
- Black cabinet and grille.
- Must order right- or left-hand hinged.
Two Adjustable In-Door Storage Shelves
- Easiest access storage area right where you need it.
- Adjustable to allow flexible storage options.
Black Vinyl-Clad Cabinet
- More resistant to scratching, peeling or flaking.
Adjustable Dial Temperature Control
- Ability to adjust the refrigerator temperature.
- Achieve a more precise undercounter fit.
- Durable, strong legs will not bend when unit is installed.
Stainless steel model must be ordered right- or left-hand hinged.
Stainless steel models: Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for 90° door opening when installed against a wall.
For left-hand hinged door, allow 145° door opening to remove the ice bucket.
Installation Requirement: MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation.