Four Programmable Cup Sizes
Whole Coffee Bean System
Multi-Language Two-Line Display with Intuitive User Interface
- A two line LCD display creates an intuitive user interface.
On/Off Programmable Times
Coffee Strength Selectable Per Cup
Height Adjustable Coffee Spout
- The dispensing spout is height-adjustable to accommodate an array of cup sizes, from the classic petit espresso to the average American mug.
Integrated Cup Warmer
- Create an even better cafe beverage with the convenience of a warm cup.
- The heated cup warmer, with the heating element positioned at the front of the system, allows for just 15 minutes for the front section to heat up.
- 30 minutes for the complete warmer to heat up.
- Space is available for 6 espresso cups or 3 coffee cups.
Powerful Pump (15 Bar)
Electronic Steam Valve
- Cafe style at the push of a button... it's just that simple.
- With the CM 5100's electronic steam/hot water valve, simply select 'Hot Water' or 'Steam' from the control panel.
- And you're on your way to a freshly brewed beverage.
Prompts To Empty Waste Container and Drip Tray
Prompts For Replenishment Of Coffee Beans and Water
Removable, Easy-to-Clean Brew Unit
- The brew unit is easily removed and cleaned.
- With direct access via the service door, simply remove the brew unit from the coffee system.
- Then rinse under running water to keep your system clean and prevent build-up.
Removable Water Tank
Insulated Stainless Steel Milk Flask
- Miele's insulated milk flask, made of double-walled stainless steel keeps milk cool for up to 12 hours without any loss of quality.
- Guarantees uniformly perfect steamed milk for cappuccino, latte or macchiato.
Bean Container and Ground Coffee Chamber
- The traditional, fresh grind and brew process can easily be bypassed by opening the top of the coffee system pouring ground coffee into the designated chamber.
- Oscillating between caffeinated and decaffeinated beverages, for example, makes this system very versatile.