Something's brewing at Miele...
Miele's whole bean system delivers espresso, cappuccino, latte or regular coffee easily and with an incredible flavor sure to please even the most critical connoisseur.
Genius Features Deliver Tasteful Benefits
The easy-to-use features of the whole been coffee system allow you to create and enjoy authentic hot beverages once only thought to be available at a European cafe.
Miele is a German manufacturer of high quality domestic appliances and machines for commercial applications. The company was founded more than 108 years ago in 1899 by Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann and has always been a family-owned, family-run company.
Miele aims to manufacture the highest-quality domestic appliances and commercial equipment in the world and to be seen by markets worldwide as providing an absolutely top-class household product.
In the words of their founding fathers, Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann, "Success is only possible in the long term if one is totally and utterly convinced of the quality of one's products." Therefore, continuous innovation is the foundation of their business success.
The customer, for whom they provide first-class products and services, is at the center of attention. Thanks to this company philosophy which focuses on the dynamic development of quality and technology, the Miele brand is now identified with unsurpassed product quality.
Programmable Cup Sizes:
On/Off Programmable Times:
Multi-Language 2-Line Display:
Coffee Strength Selectable:
Height Adjustable Coffee Spout:
Insulated Stainless Steel Milk Flask:
Ground Coffee Chamber:
Scoop For Ground Coffee:
Four Programmable Cup Sizes
Whole Coffee Bean System
Multi-Language Two-Line Display with Intuitive User Interface
- A two line LCD display creates an intuitive user interface.
On/Off Programmable Times
Coffee Strength Selectable Per Cup
Height Adjustable Coffee Spout
- The dispensing spout is height-adjustable to accommodate an array of cup sizes, from the classic petit espresso to the average American mug.
Powerful Pump (15 Bar)
Manual Steam Valve
- Miele coffee systems offer a variety of drinks using steamed milk.
- Once selecting the steam button from the control panel, open the CM 5000 manual steam/hot water valve and begin to froth milk for cappuccino's, latte's and much more
Prompts To Empty Waste Container and Drip Tray
Prompts For Replenishment Of Coffee Beans and Water
Removable, Easy-to-Clean Brew Unit
- The brew unit is easily removed and cleaned.
- With direct access via the service door, simply remove the brew unit from the coffee system, then rinse under running water to keep your system clean and prevent build-up.
Removable Water Tank
Insulated Stainless Steel Milk Flask
- Miele's insulated milk flask, made of double-walled stainless steel keeps milk cool for up to 12 hours without any loss of quality.
- Guarantees uniformly perfect steamed milk for cappuccino, latte or macchiato.
Bean Container and Ground Coffee Chamber
- The traditional, fresh grind and brew process can easily be bypassed by opening the top of the coffee system pouring ground coffee into the designated chamber.
- Oscillating between caffeinated and decaffeinated beverages, for example, makes this system very versatile.