Four Programmable Cup Sizes
Whole Coffee Bean System
Multi-Language Two-Line Display with Intuitive User Interface
- A two line LCD display creates an intuitive user interface.
On/Off Programmable Times
Coffee Strength Selectable Per Cup
Height Adjustable Coffee Spout
- The dispensing spout is height-adjustable to accommodate an array of cup sizes, from the classic petit espresso to the average American mug.
Powerful Pump (15 Bar)
Manual Steam Valve
- Miele coffee systems offer a variety of drinks using steamed milk.
- Once selecting the steam button from the control panel, open the CM 5000 manual steam/hot water valve and begin to froth milk for cappuccino's, latte's and much more
Prompts To Empty Waste Container and Drip Tray
Prompts For Replenishment Of Coffee Beans and Water
Removable, Easy-to-Clean Brew Unit
- The brew unit is easily removed and cleaned.
- With direct access via the service door, simply remove the brew unit from the coffee system, then rinse under running water to keep your system clean and prevent build-up.
Removable Water Tank
Insulated Stainless Steel Milk Flask
- Miele's insulated milk flask, made of double-walled stainless steel keeps milk cool for up to 12 hours without any loss of quality.
- Guarantees uniformly perfect steamed milk for cappuccino, latte or macchiato.
Bean Container and Ground Coffee Chamber
- The traditional, fresh grind and brew process can easily be bypassed by opening the top of the coffee system pouring ground coffee into the designated chamber.
- Oscillating between caffeinated and decaffeinated beverages, for example, makes this system very versatile.