Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Compact Refrigerator-Freezers with Manual Defrost
SUMMIT brings superior efficiency to compact refrigeration with the ENERGY STAR rated CM420ES.
At just 19 5/8" wide and 33 1/2" high, this manual defrost refrigerator-freezer is sized to fit easily in any location, while providing a generous 4 cubic feet of interior capacity. The spacious freezer section includes a full-sized drip tray for easy defrosting.
Inside, the CM420ES is designed and fitted for reliable convenience. Adjustable shelves, a clear crisper, two can dispensers, and a large door shelf provide plenty of organization options, with an adjustable thermostat for easy temperature control. This model features a reversible door equipped with a front mounted lock.
ENERGY STAR qualified and fully featured, the CM420ES offers true value in the perfect size.
This refrigerator uses 270 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $29.94.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions and Capacity
Depth with Door at 90 Degrees:
Refrigerator Section Interior Height:
Refrigerator Section Interior Width:
Refrigerator Section Interior Depth:
Freezer Section Interior Height:
Freezer Section Interior Width:
Freezer Section Interior Depth:
Power and Ratings
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
(2) Can Dispensers
Rear of Unit
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Rated to perform with more efficiency than federal standards require, using less energy and saving on utility bills.
- Limited space is no problem for our thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing it in a convenient slide drawer.
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access.
Two can dispensers
- Stack cans for an easy grab in two handy door compartments.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that's easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
Manual defrost operation
- Energy efficient operation for stable interior temperature.
- Manually defrosting is cleaner with a full-sized drip tray that catches the water as ice melts in your freezer.
100 Percent CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.