Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
SUMMIT CM411LADA series features 20" wide locking refrigerator-freezers, all designed to comply with ADA guidelines for lower counter height.
Sized at just under 20" wide, the CM411LIFADA is designed for freestanding use. It has an all-white exterior with a reversible door and top-mounted keyed lock. An integrated door frame allows you to mount a full overlay panel over the door for a custom look that blends into cabinetry. The manual defrost interior includes adjustable wire shelves, a clear crisper drawer and a top freezer compartment for convenient storage. Additional features include an interior light and hospital grade cord for added safety in busy areas.
With easy-fitting dimensions and user-friendly features, the CM411LIFADA is ideal for any household or professional setting in need of a reliable refrigerator-freezer.
This refrigerator uses 339 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $37.60.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions and Capacity
23 1/4" (excluding handles)
Power / Ratings
115 V AC/60 Hz
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Design and Features
ADA Height Compliance:
Crisper Cover Type:
Slim 20" width
- Full 4.1 cu.ft. capacity inside conveniently slim footprint.
- 32" height meets ADA guidelines.
Fully finished white cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Factory installed lock
- Top-mounted for convenient security.
Integrated door frame
- Stainless steel door frame accepts overlay panels for users to create a custom look over the front.
- Efficient performance with reliable temperature stability.
Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety.
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a bottom crisper.
- Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch.
Flat door liner
- Easy to clean, with more depth for storage.
- Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Base units feature a user reversible door for added convenience.
100 Percent CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit CM411LIFADA Reviews