AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of undercounter refrigerator-freezers for general purpose storage. The CM411LBI Series features high performing 20" wide locking refrigerator-freezers designed for built-in use under counters.
Sized at just under 20" wide, the CM411LBISSHV can be used built-in or freestanding. It has a white cabinet with a 304 grade stainless steel wrapped door and sleek pro handle for a modern look. A top-mounted lock offers convenient security. The manual defrost interior includes adjustable wire shelves, a clear crisper drawer and an ice cube compartment for convenient storage. This unit includes and interior light with an on/off rocker switch.
With easy-fitting dimensions and user-friendly features, the CM411LBISSHV is ideal for any household or professional setting in need of a reliable refrigerator-freezer.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 339 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $37.60.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions and Capacity
Height of Cabinet:
23 1/4" (excluding handles)
Power / Ratings
115 V AC/60 Hz
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Design and Features
Built-In or Freestanding
Field Reversible Door:
Crisper Cover Type:
Slim 20" width
- Full 4.1 cu.ft. capacity inside conveniently slim footprint.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter.
Fully finished white cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Stainless steel wrapped door with vertical thin handle
- Durable 304 grade wrapping.
Factory installed lock
- Top-mounted for convenient security.
- Efficient performance with reliable temperature stability.
Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety.
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a bottom crisper.
- Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch.
Flat door liner
- Easy to clean, with more depth for storage.
- Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy.
100 Percent CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
AccuCold CM411LBISSHV Reviews