AccuCold by Summit Appliance introduces the PLUS Series refrigeration to provide greater temperature uniformity for general purpose and institutional use.
The CM411LBI7PLUS is a 20" wide refrigerator-freezer designed for built-in use under counters. It has a manual defrost interior with fan-forced cooling and adjustable wire shelves. The solid door features a traceable thermometer that displays the current and high/low temperatures, as well as a factory installed top-mounted lock. A hospital grade cord offers added safety for high traffic areas.
This model is designed for built-in use but may also be used freestanding and is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. For an identical unit in an ADA compliant (32") height, see the CM411LBI7PLUSADA.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of Energy Star listed products.
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
ETL-S for Commercial Applications
Number of Shelves:
2 Full-Width Wire Adjustable/Removable; 1 Full-Width Glass Fixed
Dimensions and Weight
Depth without Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Height without Hinges:
20" Undercounter Medical Refrigerator with 4.1 cu. ft. Capacity
- ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use.
Slim 20" Width
- Full 4.1 cu. ft. capacity inside conveniently slim footprint.
Fully Finished White Cabinet
- While designed for built-in installation, this unit can also be used freestanding.
- Thermometer provides external readout of current and high/low temperatures.
Flat Door Liner
- Easy to clean with more depth for storage.
Factory Installed Lock
- Top-mounted for convenient security.
Hospital Grade Cord with 'Green Dot' Plug
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
2 Adjustable Wire Shelves and 1 Glass Shelf
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple clean-up.
Internal Fan with Gel Packs
- Fan-forced cooling helps the unit stay evenly cooled from top to bottom.
- Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch.
- Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Efficient performance with reliable temperature stability.
AccuCold CM411LBI7PLUS Reviews