AccuCold's CM411LADA series features 20" wide locking refrigerator-freezers designed to meet ADA guidelines for lower counter height.
These 4.1 cu.ft. refrigerator-freezers offer flexible storage with adjustable wire shelves and a crisper in the fresh food section. Models in this series have white cabinets with top-mounted keyed locks. Base units, SSHH versions, and those with customizable door fronts (suffix FR or IF) have reversible doors. All others must be ordered RHD or LHD. These refrigerator-freezers are manual defrost. All models come standard with hospital grade cords and adjustable thermostats.
With a 32" height, the CM411LADA series units are designed for freestanding use in ADA compliant settings. For built-in versions, see the CM411LBIADA series. Similar models in black are available in the CM421BLADA series.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 339 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $37.60.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions and Capacity
23 1/4" (excluding handles)
Power / Ratings
115 V AC/60 Hz
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Design and Features
ADA Height Compliance:
Base, SSHH, FR and IF models only
Crisper Cover Type:
Slim 20" width
- Full 4.1 cu.ft. capacity inside conveniently slim footprint.
- 32" height meets ADA guidelines.
Fully finished white cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Factory installed lock
- Top-mounted for convenient security.
Multiple door finishes available
- Explore this series to find the right look for you, from stainless steel to customizable door styles.
- Efficient performance with reliable temperature stability.
Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety.
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a bottom crisper.
- Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch.
Flat door liner
- Easy to clean, with more depth for storage.
- Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy.
Reversible door (base, SSHH, FR and IF models only)
- Base units feature a user reversible door for added convenience.
100 Percent CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
AccuCold CM411LADAX Reviews