AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of ADA compliant refrigerator-freezers for general purpose storage. TheCM411LADA Series features high performing 20" wide, 32" high locking units designed for freestanding use.
Sized at just under 20" wide, the CM411LADA is designed for freestanding use. It has an all-white exterior with a reversible door and top-mounted keyed lock. The manual defrost interior includes adjustable wire shelves, a clear crisper drawer and an ice cube compartment for convenient storage. This unit includes and interior light with an on/off rocker switch.
With easy-fitting dimensions and user-friendly features, the CM411LADA is ideal for any household or professional setting in need of a reliable refrigerator-freezer.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 339 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $37.60.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions and Capacity
23 1/4" (excluding handles)
Power / Ratings
115 V AC/60 Hz
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Design and Features
ADA Height Compliance:
Crisper Cover Type:
Slim 20" width
- Full 4.1 cu.ft. capacity inside conveniently slim footprint.
- 32" height meets ADA guidelines.
Fully finished white cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Factory installed lock
- Top-mounted for convenient security.
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Efficient performance with reliable temperature stability.
Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety.
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a bottom crisper.
- Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch.
Flat door liner
- Easy to clean, with more depth for storage.
- Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy.
100 Percent CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
AccuCold CM411LADA Reviews