AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
Right Hinge, Reversible
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
ETL-S for Commercial Applications
Number of Shelves:
2 Full-Width Wire Adjustable/Removable
Number of Drawers:
1 Crisper with Glass Cover
Dimensions and Weight
Depth without Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Height without Hinges:
20" Undercounter Refrigerator with 4.1 cu. ft. Capacity
- ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use.
Slim 20" Width
- Full 4.1 cu. ft. capacity inside conveniently slim footprint.
Fully Finished White Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Flat Door Liner
- Easy to clean with more depth for storage.
Factory Installed Lock
- Top-mounted for convenient security.
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
Hospital Grade Cord with 'Green Dot' Plug
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
2 Adjustable Shelves
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple clean-up.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing fruits and greens in a bottom crisper.
- Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch.
- Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Efficient performance with reliable temperature stability.
AccuCold CM411L7X Reviews