SUMMIT Appliance has been a leader in specialty refrigeration and major appliances since 1969. They serve a number of market segments in household, commercial, medical, scientific and professional refrigerators, freezers, ranges and other unique appliances. Available at AJ Madison.
SUMMIT's CM40 is a high performing compact refrigerator-freezer with a slim width and efficient design. At just 18-3/4" wide, the freestanding CM40 is ideal for settings with limited space. The fresh food section includes adjustable shelves, with three door racks providing additional storage solutions. A generous freezer section has a drop down door to protect contents.
The CM40 uses manual defrost operation for efficient operation with cold stability. Value priced and thoughtfully sized, it makes a great addition to dorms, offices, motels, or any other setting requiring a compact refrigerator-freezer with reliable operation.
This refrigerator uses 340 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $37.71.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Side of Unit
340.0 kWh / Year
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Depth with Door 90°:
- Limited space is no problem for their thin-line models, designed for easy placement in tight settings.
- No temperature fluctuations with a static manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside.
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access.
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that's easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.