SUMMIT's line of compact refrigeration offers quality operation and user-friendly features for residential settings.
The CM406W is a counter height manual defrost refrigerator-freezer designed for freestanding use. It comes in a classic white finish with a user-reversible door swing.
Inside, this unit includes spill-proof adjustable glass shelves for easy storage, with a clear crisper drawer ideal for keeping greens fresh. Three door racks offer additional storage convenience for bottles and condiments. An interior light automatically turns on when the door is opened. This unit includes a compact freezer compartment with a cover.
With its compact size and convenient features, the CM406W is the perfect unit for offices, dormitories, and other residential settings in need of an easy-fitting refrigerator-freezer.
This refrigerator uses 258 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Parts & Labor Warranty:
Refrigerator Interior Height:
Refrigerator Interior Width:
Refrigerator Interior Depth:
Freezer Interior Height:
Freezer Interior Width:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
- Slim width under 19" makes it ideal for space-challenged homes and offices
- User reversible door swing
Adjustable glass shelves
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Three door racks are ideal for keeping bottles and condiments in easy reach
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a bottom crisper
- Automatically illuminates when the door is opened
- Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management
- Efficient performance with reliable temperature stability
Fully finished white cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals