Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
20" Built-In Refrigerator-Freezer
SUMMIT CM405BIADA series features 20" wide refrigerator-freezers designed for built-in use under lower ADA compliant counters.
Sized at just under 20" wide, the CM405BIFRADA is 32" high to fit under lower ADA counters. This model has a white exterior and reversible door with a two-piece stainless steel door frame that accepts slide-in panels. The manual defrost interior includes adjustable wire shelves, a clear crisper drawer and a top freezer compartment for convenient storage. Additional features include an interior light and hospital grade cord for added safety in high traffic areas.
With easy-fitting dimensions and user-friendly features, the CM405BIFRADA is ideal for any household or professional setting in need of a reliable refrigerator-freezer. This model can be used built-in or freestanding.
This refrigerator uses 339 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $37.60.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions and Capacity
23 1/4" (excluding handles)
Power / Ratings
115 V AC/60 Hz
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Design and Features
ADA Compliant Height:
Crisper Cover Type:
- 32" high to fit under lower ADA compliant counters.
Slim 20" width
- Full 4.1 cu.ft. capacity inside conveniently slim footprint.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter.
Fully finished white cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Stainless steel door frame w/ handle included
- Two-piece "U"-shaped door frame accepts slide-in custom panels
- Efficient performance with reliable temperature stability.
Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety.
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a bottom crisper.
- Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch.
Flat door liner
- Easy to clean, with more depth for storage.
- Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy.
Reversible door (base, IF, FR and SSHH models only)
- Base units feature a user reversible door for added convenience.
100 Percent CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit CM405BIFRADA Reviews