Summit 24" Slide-in Electric Range with 4 Glass Cooktop Zones
The Summit Classic Collection features deluxe appliances designed to bring modern luxury into the home.
Made in Europe, the CLRE24 is a 24-inch wide electric range with a smooth ceramic glass surface for safer heating with easy clean-up. Two 7.5" burners and two 5.5" burners accommodate a variety of cookware sizes. All cooking controls are located upfront on the stylish stainless steel manifold, eliminating the danger of reaching across the hot cooktop surface while cooking. For added kitchen safety, indicator lights illuminate when the burners and when the oven are on. This unit features a slide-in look without a backguard, ideal for integrating the stove into your own wall or backsplash design.
The large oven window provides a full view of your cooking with an interior light that automatically turns on with the oven. The oven door is constructed from sleek black glass for a modern look with a stainless steel handle that matches the manifold and lower slide-out storage drawer. Inside, the 2.4 cubic-foot interior includes two sliding wire racks with five positions to let you fit various dish sizes. Cooking settings include a low and high broil option, as well as a bottom heat function ideal for certain applications like rustic pizza recipes.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of Energy Star listed products. Available at AJ Madison.
Burner Temperature Control:
Oven Temperature Control:
Oven Cleaning Type:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth without Handle:
Depth with Handle:
Depth with door at 90°:
- Perfectly sized for apartments and smaller home kitchens.
- The control panel is conveniently located upfront to prevent users from reaching over a hot cooktop surface for adjustments.
- To prevent accidents, the knobs require a small amount of force when turning.
Lower Storage Drawer
- Save even more space by storing your pots and pans in the lower pull-out drawer.
Freestanding with a Slide-In Look
- No rear backguard allows you to customize your backsplash.
- This is recommended upon installation to help prevent accidents.
Four Cooking Zones
- The cooktop features two 1,200W 5.5" and two 1,800W 7.5" elements to accommodate a range of sizes and cooking needs.
Smooth Ceramic Glass Top
- A smooth cooking surface ensures improved safety and easy cleaning.
- The control panel includes an 'on' light for the burners and oven for added safety when using the range.
Adjustable Wire Racks
- Five glide positions let you adjust the oven interior as needed.
Bottom Heat Function
- This setting allows you to heat only from the bottom of the oven; ideal for pizza and other dishes.
- A top broiler is easier to use.
Low Broil Function
- Great for broiling small or medium-sized portions, this full-broiling effect doesn't lead to over-cooking.
- A large oven window makes it easy to monitor your cooking progress.
- The oven light automatically illuminates when the oven is on or when the door is opened.
Stainless Steel Handle
- Have a sleek look with a solid grip.
Summit Classic Collection CLRE24 Reviews