"When you can have the best of everything, why deny your desires "
Combining the luxuryof clear ice with the convenience of a refrigerator in just 24 inches of space, the Echelon Clear Combo model is the only innovation of its kind in the appliance market.
The Touch Control Digital Technology enables you to set and see refrigeration temperatures easily. Going out of town You can easily turn your ice maker off. It also has a three-hour temporary shut down, if the need arises, and its self-cleaning process is simple to initiate and the unit automatically returns to ice making mode once clean.
For those applications that do not have access to a gravity-assisted drain, a drain pump must be installed. U-Line strongly recommends the use of their sealed and permanently lubricated P60 pump.
Dimensions & Weight
Approximate Shipping Weight:
110/115 Volts 60 Hz
Features & Specifications
Accepts 1/4" Insert Door Panel:
Accepts 3/4" Overlay Door Panel/Frame:
Requires separate purchase of a kit - UOL2115, specify black or white
Field Reversible Door:
Yes (excluding Stainless Models)
Approximate Daily Ice Production:
Ice Cube Storage Capacity:
2.5 cu. ft.
Touch Control Digital Technology:
Yes (Displays both Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Audible Door Open Alarm:
Self-Closing Door Mechanism:
Sabbath or "Black Out" Feature:
- Refrigeration capacity of 2.5 cubic feet.
- Daily ice rate up to 40 lbs.
- Stores up to 15 lbs. of ice.
- Produces 32 ice cubes (7/8"W x 7/8"H x 7/8"L) per cycle.
- Easy self-cleaning process for ice maker takes less than 45 minutes.
- Contoured, adjustable in-door storage shelves.
- Full overlay capable with optional overlay kit.
- Field reversible doors on black & white models accept 1/4" custom panels.
- Gravity drain or accessory drain pump (P60) required.
For those applications that do not have access to a gravity-assisted drain, a drain pump must be installed. We strongly recommend the use of U-Line's sealed and permanently lubricated P60 pump