Classic Collection 24" French Door Wine Cellar with 2 Temperature Zones
The SUMMIT Classic Collection features deluxe undercounter appliances designed to bring modern luxury into the home.
The CLFD24WC is an undercounter wine cellar with two independent temperature zones. Two gently tinted low-E glass doors feature a French opening design, providing a dramatic presentation for your wine collection. Seamless stainless steel trim blends right into the glass, while sleek handles and their signature kickplate complete the modern look.
The front-breathing design allows the CLFD24WC to be built-in under counters, while the fully finished black cabinet also enables freestanding use. At just under 24" wide and deep, this unit is perfectly sized to fit common wet bar cutouts. The sealed back adds to the easy cleanability.
Inside, the CLFD24WC can store up to 21 bottles in each section for a total capacity of 42 standard 750 ml bottles. The digital control panel makes it easy to manage the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit, keeping reds and whites at the proper storage conditions. The sliding shelves are carefully sized to hold bottles in place, with a stainless steel front trim to add to the display. White LED lighting in each section offers an elegant yet energy efficient accent in the jet black interior. This model comes equipped with a high/low temperature and open door alarm to ensure your collection is never exposed to improper temperature conditions. A conservation mode setting allows you to further save on energy use.
Fully featured for user convenience and beautifully styled for the home, SUMMIT CLFD24WC lets you preserve and display your wine collection under the perfect conditions.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Interior and Exterior
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handle:
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Low-E Glass Doors
- Gently tinted glass provides a full view of stored wine while protecting your collection with energy efficient low-E glass.
Seamless Stainless Steel Trim
- Glass is framed by seamless 304 grade stainless steel.
- Set and adjust two temperature zones separately with easy-to-use digital controls that display the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Two Temperature Zones
- Independent zones let you accommodate all varietals at their proper temperature.
42 Bottle Capacity
- Store up to 21 standard 750 ml bottles in each zone.
White LED Lighting
- Unique white light offers elegant illumination for the jet black interior.
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
- Internal fans ensure both interiors are evenly cooled from top to bottom.
French Door Swing
- Two side-by-side doors with French door opening.
Stainless Steel Kickplate
- Completes the professional look down to the toe kick.
Stainless Steel Trimmed Wire Shelves
- Jet black wine shelves slide out easily for wine storage, with a seamless stainless steel trim to finish the look.
- Audibly alerts if the interior temperature rises or falls out of the recommended wine storage range.
Open Door Alarm
- Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar.
- Space saving design with easier cleanability.
Energy Conservation Mode
- Lets you disable some of the electrical features to save on energy use.
Temperature Memory Function
- Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit Classic Collection CLFD24WC Reviews