Classic Collection 24" Outdoor Refrigerator
The SUMMIT Classic Collection features deluxe undercounter appliances designed to bring modern luxury into the home.
Specially designed for weatherproof use and user convenience, the CL65ROS is the ideal refrigerator for outdoor kitchens. The cabinet and seamless door are fully wrapped in 304 grade stainless steel to stand up to the elements, with a sealed back for added safety and easy cleaning. The user-reversible door includes a factory installed lock and horizontally mounted stainless steel handle with a 16mm diameter, perfect for matching many popular styles of cabinetry. A designer kickplate completes the look. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the finished cabinet also allows this model to be used freestanding. It includes a locking set of casters to install on the CL65ROS for mobile use.
Inside, the CL65ROS offers maximum convenience with frost-free operation that eliminates the need to manual defrost the unit. Fan-forced cooling ensures the temperature stays consistent throughout the 5.6 cu. ft. interior. A white LED light automatically turns on when the door is opened, while an open door alarm sounds if the door is left ajar. This unit includes adjustable shelves in an attractive frosted glass finish and door storage that lets you keep up to two one-gallon containers conveniently in reach. The digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit. This unit is also equipped with a temperature warning alarm that alerts users if the interior has gone out of the suggested range. A conservation mode setting lets you save on energy use by disabling some of these electrical features.
With advanced features, durable construction and an elegant design, the CL65ROS refrigerator lets you complete any outdoor kitchen in proper style.
NOTE: Because of this unit's stainless steel door design, it requires an extra half inch of width when open to 90°.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This refrigerator uses 335 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $37.15.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Interior and Exterior
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handle:
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
** NOTE: **
- Because of this unit's stainless steel door design, it requires an extra half inch of width when open to 90°.
- Solid construction allows placement in the outdoors.
304 Grade Stainless Steel Exterior
- Complete stainless steel construction ensures lasting durability and style.
- Make the best use of space by installing your unit under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
- No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock for a secure interior.
Adjustable Frosted Glass Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Bottom door shelf can hold two one-gallon sized containers, with removable blocks that prevent smaller items from shifting.
- Three door racks offer convenient storage solutions.
White LED Lighting
- Automatic interior light in elegant white hue.
- Intuitive touch controls located inside the unit make temperature adjustment simple, with a temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Audibly alerts if the interior temperature rises or falls out of the recommended refrigerator range.
- User-reversible door swing allows for more flexibility in placing the unit.
Open Door Alarm
- Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the refrigerator to be used as a freestanding model.
- Unit ships with four casters (two locking) for users to install to make the refrigerator portable.
- Horizontally mounted handle in brushed stainless steel complements many styles of cabinetry.
Stainless Steel Kickplate
- Designer kickplate completes the look.
- Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom.
Energy Conservation Mode
- Lets you disable some of the electrical features to save on energy use.
- Space saving design with easier cleanability.
Temperature Memory Function
- Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.