Classic Collection 24" 2-Drawer All-Refrigerator
The Summit Classic Collection features deluxe undercounter appliances designed to bring modern luxury into the home.
The CL2R248 is a 24" wide two-drawer all-refrigerator fully constructed from stainless steel. The fully finished cabinet allows freestanding use, while the front-breathing cooling system enables built-in installation under counters. The drawers can be customized with overlay panels to match or accent existing cabinetry design. The stainless steel kickplate and sleek handles complete the look.
Automatic defrost ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 3.4 cu. ft. interior. Two adjustable dividers make it easy to separate the drawer compartments into two or four zones to easily accommodate a variety of sizes. A sliding chrome basket offers added storage convenience, while the LED lighting makes it easy to view stored contents when loading or unloading both sections.
Additional features ensure the unit is running at its best. These include a high temperature alarm and open drawer alarm. The digital thermostat makes it easy and intuitive to manage the interior temperature, while a temperature memory function helps to recover all settings in the event of power loss. This model also has a Sabbath Mode Setting that disables certain electrical features during periods of religious observance.
With its flexible design and user-friendly features, the CL2R248 is the ideal drawer refrigerator for home settings looking to add convenient luxury to the kitchen. To create a matching set, pair with their CL2F249 frost-free all-freezer.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This refrigerator uses 275 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.50.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Interior and Exterior
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handles:
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
Drawer 1 - Interior Width:
Drawer 1 - Interior Depth:
Drawer 1 - Interior Height:
Drawer 2 - Interior Width:
Drawer 2 - Interior Depth:
Drawer 2 - Interior Height:
- Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter.
Stainless Steel Exterior
- Complete stainless steel construction ensures lasting durability and style.
Two Stainless Steel Drawers
- Slide-out drawers offer 3.4 cu. ft. of interior storage.
Panel-Ready Drawer Fronts
- Drawers accept overlay panels (size: 23.15" x 14.92" at 3/4" thick) to let you seamlessly blend the refrigerator into cabinetry design.
- Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
Stainless Steel Kickplate
- Completes the professional look down to the toe kick.
Open Drawer Alarm
- Audible alarm will sound if the drawers are left ajar for over a minute.
- High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range.
- Elegant and efficient lighting offers a gentle illumination for the drawer interiors.
- Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours.
- Two adjustable dividers make it simple to organize the drawer interiors.
- Removable chrome basket included for easier storage convenience.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Sleek stainless steel handles add an elegant touch to any setting.
- Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom.
- Space saving design with easier cleanability.
Temperature Memory Function.
- Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss.
- Included and recommended for user-installation to reduce the risk of tipping.
- Pair with the CL2F249 to create a matching refrigerator-freezer set.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit Classic Collection CL2R248 Reviews