Classic Collection 24" 2-Drawer All-Freezer
The Summit Classic Collection features deluxe undercounter appliances designed to bring modern luxury into the home.
The CL2F249 is a two-drawer all-freezer capable of built-in or freestanding use in any 24" cutout. Complete stainless steel construction inside and out offers long-lasting durability with professional elegance. The drawers can be customized with overlay panels to match or accent existing cabinetry design. The stainless steel kickplate and sleek handles complete the look.
The 3.5 cu. ft. interior utilizes frost-free operation with fan-forced cooling to ensure even temperature distribution and minimum user maintenance. For true storage convenience, the CL2F249 includes a full-width sliding wire basket and two adjustable dividers that let you organize the interior according to any storage needs. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive yet energy efficient look inside. The digital thermostat located in the stainless steel kickplate makes it easy to manage the temperature, with an LED display that can read in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Additional features include a Sabbath mode setting, temperature memory function, and audible alarms for high temperature fluctuations and open drawer alerts.
With its versatile design and user-friendly features, the CL2F249 is the ideal drawer freezer for home settings looking to add convenient luxury to the kitchen. To create a matching set, pair with our CL2R248 all-refrigerator.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This freezer uses 405 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Interior and Exterior
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handles:
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
Drawer 1 - Interior Width:
Drawer 1 - Interior Depth:
Drawer 1 - Interior Height:
Drawer 2 - Interior Width:
Drawer 2 - Interior Depth:
Drawer 2 - Interior Height:
Stainless Steel Construction
- Cabinet, drawers, and kickplate are fully constructed from stainless steel to ensure lasting durability and easy cleanup.
Two Sliding Drawers
- Smoothly gliding stainless steel drawers for easy use.
Panel-Ready Drawer Fronts
- Drawers accept overlay panels (size: 25.15" x 14.92" at 3/4" thick) to let you seamlessly blend the refrigerator into cabinetry design.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
- Minimum user maintenance with a fully no-frost operation system.
- Fan-forced cooling ensures even temperature distribution from top to bottom.
- Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Elegant and efficient lighting offers a gentle illumination for the drawer interiors.
- Sleek stainless steel handles add an elegant touch to any setting.
- Two adjustable dividers make it easier to organize the drawer interiors.
- Removable chrome basket included for easier storage convenience.
- Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours.
Open Drawer Alarm
- Audible alarm will sound if either drawer is left open longer than one minute.
- High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range.
Temperature Memory Function
- Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the freezer to be used as a freestanding model.
- Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability.
- Included and recommended for user-installation to reduce the risk of tipping.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit Classic Collection CL2F249 Reviews