Classic Collection 15" Wine Cellar
The SUMMIT Classic Collection features deluxe undercounter appliances designed to bring modern luxury into the home.
At just 15" wide, the CL15WC is the perfect wine cellar to complete any home wet bar. The front breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished cabinet in a jet black finish also enables freestanding use. The seamless stainless steel door trim blends right into the softly tinted low-e glass, with a sleek stainless steel handle and designer kickplate completing the stunning look. Inside, white LED lighting complements the black interior and illuminates your collection.
The CL15WC can store up to 34 bottles inside. Slide-out wooden shelves feature a black finish and stainless steel trim. The interior control panel includes a digital thermostat for easy and intuitive operation, with a readout viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Additional features include a user-reversible door, conservation mode for energy savings, and a temperature memory function to restore set temperature in the case of power loss. A built-in alarm audibly warns if the door is left ajar or if the unit rises or falls out of the recommended temperature.
Uniquely styled and fully featured, the CL15WC brings true luxury to small kitchen spaces.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Interior and Exterior
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handle:
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Low-E Glass Door
- Gently tinted glass provides a full view of stored wine while protecting your collection with energy efficient low-E glass.
Seamless Stainless Steel Trim
- Glass is framed by seamless 304 grade stainless steel.
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Stainless Steel Trimmed Wooden Shelves
- Black wooden shelves feature stainless steel trim for an added touch of elegance.
White LED Lighting
- Unique white light offers elegant illumination for the jet black interior.
- Vertically mounted handle in brushed stainless steel features a sleek 16mm diameter that suits many popular styles of cabinetry.
- User-reversible door swing allows for more flexibility in placing the unit.
Stainless Steel Kickplate
- Completes the professional look down to the toe kick.
- Audibly alerts if the interior temperature rises or falls out of the recommended wine storage range.
Open Door Alarm
- Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar.
- Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom.
- Reduced maintenance and steady temperature performance.
- Space saving design with easier cleanability.
Energy Conservation Mode
- Lets you disable some of the electrical features to save on energy use.
Temperature Memory Function
- Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.