A Thermador kitchen is more luxurious, more efficient and more beautiful than any other kitchen. Because for seven decades, Thermador has been at the forefront of fusing the art and science of design and ingenuity. From introducing the first built-in oven almost 50 years ago to revolutionizing gas cooktops with the patented Star Burner; and from designing the first retractable downdraft ventilation system to advancing speed cooking technology; Thermador has helped transform the American kitchen.
Thermador develops their own proprietary induction technology to ensure that they meet the strict standards for quality, precision, durability and performance. One of their unique features is the Stainless Steel Trim. It's the cooktop of choice by professional chefs.
Total Number of Induction Heating Zones:
Total Number of Electric Elements:
12" Induction Heating Zone:
Easy Cleaning Surface:
Electronic Touch Control:
Front Left Element (in kW):
Front Right Element (in kW):
Rear Left Element (in kW):
Rear Right Element (in kW):
Center Element (in kW):
208-240 Volts, 3 Wire, 60 Hz:
48 (208) 45 (240)
Recommended Circuit Breaker:
34 3/4" - 34 7/8"
19 7/8" - 20"
- A new sleek Silver Mirrored finish and flush-to-countertop design seamlessly integrates with other stainless steel appliances.
- Instantaneous power level control makes it as responsive and as flexible as gas cooktops.
- Ultimate heating precision and our proprietary 10-step power micro-adjustments between zero and 25% provides superior performance over the widest range of simmering needs.
- This Induction cooktop is 50% faster than traditional gas cooktops with its PowerBoost feature.
- It has a higher efficiency rating than other cooktops.
- Since only the pan is heated, spills do not bake or crust onto the cooktop and can be easily wiped off.
- The surface of an Induction cooktop stays cooler to the touch, making it safer than traditional cooktops.
Thermador CIT365EM Reviews