A Thermador kitchen is more luxurious, more efficient and more beautiful than any other kitchen. Because for seven decades, Thermador has been at the forefront of fusing the art and science of design and ingenuity. From introducing the first built-in oven almost 50 years ago to revolutionizing gas cooktops with the patented Star Burner; and from designing the first retractable downdraft ventilation system to advancing speed cooking technology; Thermador has helped transform the American kitchen.
Thermador develops their own proprietary induction technology to ensure that they meet the strict standards for quality, precision, durability and performance. One of their unique features is the Stainless Steel Trim. The Hybrid Electric/Induction model combines the induction elements with conventional electric heating elements. It's the cooktop of choice by professional chefs.
34 3/4-34 7/8"
Front Left Element (in mm.):
Front Right Element (in mm.):
Rear Left Element (in mm.):
Rear Right Element (in mm.):
Center Element (in mm.):
Easy Cleaning Surface:
Electronic Touch Control:
Total number of Induction Heating Zones:
Total number of Electric Elements:
Approximate Shipping Weight (in lbs.):
Front Left Element (in kW):
Front Right Element (in kW):
Rear Left Element (in kW):
Rear Right Element (in kW):
- The surface of an induction cooktop stays cooler to the touch, making it safer than traditional cooktops.
EASY TO CLEAN
- Since only the pan is heated, spills do not bake or crust onto the cooktop and can be easily wipe off.
- Induction technology allows instantaneous temperature changes as the power level is adjusted, making it as responsive and as flexible as gas cooktops, which is why induction is the cooktop of choice by professional chefs
MORE ACCURATE SIMMERING
- The ultimate heating precision of induction coupled with our proprietary 10-step power micro-adjustments between zero and 25% provides superior performance over the widest range of simmering needs.
- Induction cooktops heat 50% faster than traditional gas cooktops, and Thermador's heats even faster thanks to the PowerBoost feature.
- The PowerBoost feature allows the maximum power rating of an element to be exceeded, bringing foods to the highest temperature desired in the shortest period of time.
- Since induction cooktops apply energy directly to the pan itself, they don't waste heat like radiant or gas systems and achieve a much higher efficiency rating than other cooktops.
- Because induction cooktops require special cookware, we offer unique hybrid designs, which combine induction elements with traditional electric elements, so you can still use your favorite pots.
EASY-TO-CLEAN CERAMIC GLASS SURFACE
FLUSH FIT WITH YOUR KITCHEN COUNTERTOP
Thermador Save with One-Two-Free - Up To $7,646 Instant Rebate
Save Up To $7,646 Instantly
How To Save:
Option One: Professional or Masterpiece Suite
Buy a 30", 36" or 48" Range -OR- any Cooktop / Rangetop and any Wall Oven - Get a FREE Emerald Dishwasher
Option 2 – Power Up with Steam
Buy a 48" Pro Grand Steam Range and get a FREE Sapphire Dishwasher
Add any 30" or 36" Bottom Freezer Refrigerator -OR- any 42" or 48" Side by Side refrigerator -OR- any two Freedom Refrigerator Columns and get ONE of the following:
• Free Microwave Drawer ($1,649 Value)
• Steam/Convection Oven at 50% Discount from UMRP
• Upgrade to a Star-Sapphire or get a 2nd Dishwasher Free (Upgrade Charges Apply)
• Any Ventilation System Free (Up To A $3,848 Value)
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.