Thermador has been providing real innovations for real cooks for more than 75 years. The iconic line of cooking, cleaning, refrigeration and ventilation products remains committed to empowering culinary enthusiasts to be their best through continuous innovation breakthroughs - from the world's first wall ovens and gas cooktops with the patented Star Burner to a speed cooking oven that reduces cooking time by 50 percent.
Thermador is part of BSH Home Appliances Corporation, a fully-owned subsidiary of Bosch and Siemens Home Appliance Group, the third largest appliance manufacturer in the world.
The cornerstone of the passionate cook's kitchen, the Masterpiece Series Single and Double Built-in Ovens provide 14 cooking modes, easy-to-use graphical displays and incomparable Thermador quality and design. Six cooking levels and Thermador's True Convection make it easy to cook several dishes simultaneously without any flavor transfer.
Create the ultimate culinary utopia with the exclusive Thermador Combination Oven with Convection Microwave and Warming Drawer. Whether you choose this combination or their oven and convection microwave model, these culinary tools will astound you with the convenience of their powerful integrated design, outstanding performance and simple installation with just one cutout.
2-Step Digital Touch
Blue Light Illumination:
Total Number Of Elements:
Element Ratings (Size / Watts / Watts with PowerBoost)
Left Front Element:
9" / 2,200 / 3,700 Watts
Right Front Element:
6" / 1,400 / 1,800 Watts
Left Rear Element:
6" / 1,400 / 1,800 Watts
Right Rear Element:
11" / 2,400 / 3,600 Watts
240/208V AC, 60 Hz
Required Circuit Breaker:
39" Flexible 3-Wire
28 3/4" - 28 7/8"
19 7/8" - 20"
Total Cutout Height (Including Air Clearance):
Min. Distance From Counter Front:
Min. Distance From Rear Wall:
- New, redesigned Silver Mirrored Finish
- Striking and bold design offers the perfect companion solution for stainless steel products (CIT304KM).
- Induction cooktops heat 50% faster than traditional gas cooktops.
- Large and powerful 11" element with 3,600 Watts.
- Their Induction PowerBoost feature heats cookware faster than any other type of cooking technology.
- Auto Shut-Off Timer available for all elements enables user to set desired cooking times.
- Separate kitchen timer also available.
- Keep Warm function allows meals to remain ready to serve.
- Element will not turn on if other small objects are placed on the cooking zone.
- Exclusive feature prevents spills by automatically shutting off and sounding alarm when liquids are detected on surface.
- 2-step digital control panel indicates when elements are hot or very hot.
- Touch control panel with blue light illumination offers 17 power settings.
- Chiseled, angular design coordinates with the suite of Thermador Masterpiece Collection appliances.
- Trapezoid design control panel.
- Full stainless steel frame (CIT304KB).
- New - Now available in black with frameless design (CIT365KBB).
Thermador Masterpiece Series CIT304K Reviews