Magic No, Magnets.
Beneath the sleek surface of the Wolf 36" Induction Cooktop dwells a cooking technology of startling precision and power. It's called magnetic induction. The cooktop doesn't heat up, the cookware does, fast and with perfectly distributed heat. Turn an element up or down, and the temperature response is instantaneous - up to 40% faster than gas or electric. Wolf induction produces very high highs and very low lows, for faster sears and boils or gentle simmers and melts. (A low-end finesse that other induction cooktops may not give you.)
The CI365T/S is highly efficient, exceptionally safe and easy to clean, because the cooktop stays relatively cool. It has five elements and five bridging options, for an unrivaled ability to accommodate the widest possible variety of pan sizes and dish preparation. Black ceramic glass surface resists scratching, staining, impact and heat. Illuminated white LED sliding touch controls are crisp and easy to read. And a brushed stainless steel frame makes it a sleek focal point in any type of kitchen.
In the Beginning
In 1943, Westye F. Bakke built the first freestanding freezer in the basement of his Madison, WI. home. A businessman with a keen ability to anticipate post-World War II refrigeration trends, he founded Sub-Zero Freezer Company just two years later in an old two-car garage. From its modest beginnings, Sub-Zero has become what it is today: the recognized leading manufacturer of premium built-in home refrigerators. Available at AJ Madison.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. Over time, the company has refined its early concept and has brought to market a comprehensive line of built-in models, including the 200 Series of undercounter models, its award-winning 500 Series, the design-flexible 600 Series, the integrated 700 Series, and, most recently, the state-of-the-art 400 Series of wine storage.
For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader - a position Sub-Zero intends to maintain well into the new millennium.
What do you want your kitchen to be Sub-Zero refrigerators, freezers and wine storage units are the definitive kitchen components. Made by hand. Tested to the nth degree. With innovative dual refrigeration. Built to the same exacting standards, Wolf cooking instruments help give the fullest expression to your love of good food and the pleasure of preparing it. Wolf fuels your passion for cooking.
Stainless Steel Trim:
Ceran Glass-Ceramic Surface:
Up To 99 Minutes
10 1/2" @ 2,600/3,700 Boost Watts
(4) 8" @ 2,100/3,000 Boost Watts
3-Wire, 240/208 VAC, 60 Hz
Dimensions and Weights
"Best In Class" Cooking Options
- With 5 elements and 5 bridging options, the 36" Wolf induction cooktop offers 10 different cooking configurations to accommodate the widest available variety of pan sizes and dish preparation.
- So you can use even hard-to-fit cookware like grills, griddles and fishpans - all at the same time!
Magic No, Magnets
- In induction cooking, the electricity flows through a coil to generate a magnetic field under the glass ceramic surface.
- When an induction-compatible pan is placed on the cooktop, currents are induced in the pan and instant heat is generated.
Stainless Steel Trim
- Stainless steel trim to match Wolf transitional products.
- Delivers lightning fast high heat or very low lows, with a melt setting for gentle heat and a true simmer setting to prevent scorching.
- Low-end finesse other induction cooktops may not be capable of.
- Almost no heat is wasted or lost into the air during cooking because energy is supplied directly and only to the cooking vessel.
Cooktop Stays Cool
- With magnetic induction, the cooktop stays relatively cool, while the cookware heats up, fast and with perfectly distributed heat.
- Safe to operate, and easier to clean.
40% Faster Response
- Turn an element up or down, and the temperature response is instantaneous - up to 40% faster than gas or electric.
- No worries about leaving a hot burner on, because elements can't be energized without an induction-compatible pan on the surface (such as cast iron or magnetic stainless steel).
- Wolf exclusive induction elements sense pan size to focus power for optimum performance.
Ceran Glass-Ceramic Surface
- Ceran glass-ceramic surface for scratch resistance and easy cleaning.
- Bridge zone connects two elements front-to-back or side-to-side, or all four to create a 17" x 17" cooking area.
- Boost mode boosts power by diverting power from an adjacent element.
- Wolf exclusive melt setting for gentle heat, and true simmer setting prevents scorching.
- Touch controls display an intuitive power scale for precise control.
- Indicators including boost mode, illuminate on the control panel.
Control Panel Lock
- Independent timer up to 99 minutes.
Wolf Upgrade and Save - Save Up to $750
Save Up to $750
Wolf has never had a more exciting selection of ranges and cooktops - stunning in both performance and design. If you've been thinking about a cooking upgrade, now is the time to act. For a limited time, Wolf is offering significant rebates on some of its most popular products. Save up to $750 through April 30, 2017.
Save Time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.