36 Inch Induction Cooktop with Induction
This induction cooktop by Gaggenau is the perfect addition to your kitchen. The cooktop features 5 induction elements including two flex induction cooking areas. The flex function allows you to use the induction zone as a one long element or two independent elements, as needed. If a cooking time has been programmed for a element and the frying sensor or cooking sensor is activated, the cooking time will begin to count down immediately, instead of once the selected temperature setting has been reached. Use the boost function to temporarily increase the output of the desired element, perfect for quickly heating up water. The keep warm function is perfect for keeping food warm as well as gently melting chocolate and butter. Easily control the cooktop's functions with the bicoloured display and magnetic Twist-Pad knob.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
- Offers quick preheat time and responsive controls.
- Use the induction zone as a one long element or two independent elements.
- The cooking time will begin to count down immediately upon use.
Removable Magnetic Knob
- The maneuverable magnetic knob sets cooking zone and temperature.
- Temporarily increases the output of the desired element.
- Perfect for keeping food warm as well as gently melting chocolate and butter.
Gaggenau CI292610 Reviews