Liebherr is the worldwide leader in premium refrigeration. With over 50 years of experience in cooling technology and a complete focus on refrigeration in the appliance industry, the German manufacturer sets the pace with continuous product innovation and a proactive approach to responsible manufacturing. Liebherr brings fresh, European design to the North American marketplace, providing outstanding built-in, freestanding and fully integrated refrigeration and an extensive selection of wine storage units.
The Liebherr 30" bottom mount built-in refrigerator and freezer with reversible door hinges can be easily integrated into any kitchen layout. The unique combined refrigerator and freezer with separately adjustable cooling circuits, GlassLine shelves, door racks and stainless steel trims enhance the streamlined interior of this appliance. This unit can be used on its own or as part of a side-by-side configuration for maximum space.
MFG SKU: CI-16
This refrigerator uses 433 kWh/yr
and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $46.11
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on the 2007 national average electricity cost of $.1065 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Height With Optional Factory Air Vent (min.-max.):
83 5/8" - 84 1/4"
Depth of Cabinet:
Depth With Door and Handles:
Depth With Door Open 90°:
Depth With Door Open 130°:
Cabinet Opening Dimensions
11.3 cu. ft.
NoFrost Freezer Compartment:
4.2 cu. ft.
15.5 cu. ft.
Ice cube capacity:
Dual Cooling Systems:
Variable Speed Compressor:
Energy Star Compliant:
Intelligence Sensor Technology:
Door Swing Settings:
90° or 130°
Adjustable Roller Base:
SuperCool Temp. 35°F for 6 hours:
NoFrost Freezer Compartment
Transparent Freezer Bins:
LED Illumination in Drawers:
SuperFrost Temp. -25°F for Flash Freezing:
115V / 60Hz / 350W
Energy Consumption p.a.:
50°F to 109°F (10°C to 43°C)
Allow units to open a minimum of 90° to prevent problems removing drawers. With the door opening 90°, you may have to move drawers slightly to clear the door interior.
Allow for a minimum 2" (51 mm) filler, for corner installations, so the door can open to 90°. If you're using raised panels, consider using a wider filler.
The given cabinet opening height dimension includes 2" for top air vent. If you choose to place the vent above the cabinet or in a soffit, you will need to adjust the height dimension accordingly.
30" Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer for Framed or Overlay Panel Installation
- Opening dimensions H-84" when using Factory air vent W-30" See design guide for complete product specs
- Dual variable speed compressors preserve foods better, are more energy efficient, quieter and longer lasting
- Intelligence Sensor technology
- Reversible doors - KIT REQUIRED
- Door swing setting of 90° or 130°
- Adjustable roller base, increase height up to 5/8"
- Refrigerator compartment - capacity 11.3 cu. ft.
- SuperCool lowers your refrigerator section to 35°F for 6 hours
- Two 1-gallon storage spaces on the door
- NoFrost freezer compartment - capacity 4.2 cu. ft.
- FrostSafe System prevents cold air from escaping when door is open
- VarioSpace System for more flexible storage in the freezer
- SuperFrost will lower the freezer temp. to -25°F for flash freezing
Factory top air vent ordered separately when needed
Handles ordered separately when needed
Must use 9900-817-00 handle when doing a framed panel installation
MFG SKU: C-16