Kobe Range Hoods is a leader in quiet kitchen ventilation. KOBE kitchen ventilation products are designed by Tosho & Company, Ltd., their parent company in Japan. Tosho & Company, Ltd. has been in the business of selling quality products in Japan and globally for over 40 years.KOBE Range Hoods is recognized for providing top quality kitchen ventilation products in the United States, as well as Canada. Their goal is to design kitchen ventilation products with innovative styles, pioneering technology at an attractive price.
The result of KOBE's extensive research and development is a series of kitchen ventilation products that are seamless, elegant, powerful, and possess a very unique feature, the QuietMode technology. This famous and remarkable QuietMode feature allows you to operate your range hood without the irritation of fan noise while cooking and entertaining in the kitchen. The importance of noise reduction is evident in the Kobe motto: "So Quiet...You Won't Believe It's On!"
Available at AJ Madison.
280 CFM/1 sone/40dB
430 CFM/2.8 sones/55dB
560 CFM/4.2 sones/60dB
720 CFM/4.5 sones/62dB
Twin Turbine Impellers
- The clean lines and subtle curves give this professional hood a distinctive appearance that will compliment any kitchen.
- At 280 CFM, QuietMode allows the KOBE range hood to operate at a reduced sound level of 40 dB/1 sone.
- The Time Delay System features a 10-second standby startup and a 30-second delay shutoff.
- This versatile hood can be use as a hood liner for custom hood frames, for under cabinet or for stand alone style when purchased with the optional duct cover.
- This model has a four-button electronic control - light button, speed button, alternate speed button and power button.
- Three bright halogen lights effectively illuminate the cooking surface and create an understated elegance.
- Three stainless steel, dishwasher safe baffle filters provide professional appearance and grease-trapping ability.
- Special design allows for long term, trouble free use and easy installation.
- All parts inspected for defects.
- Available in 30", 36" and 48".