Kobe Range Hoods is a leader in quiet kitchen ventilation. KOBE kitchen ventilation products are designed by Tosho & Company, Ltd., their parent company in Japan. Tosho & Company, Ltd. has been in the business of selling quality products in Japan and globally for over 40 years.KOBE Range Hoods is recognized for providing top quality kitchen ventilation products in the United States, as well as Canada. Their goal is to design kitchen ventilation products with innovative styles, pioneering technology at an attractive price.
The result of KOBE's extensive research and development is a series of kitchen ventilation products that are seamless, elegant, powerful, and possess a very unique feature, the QuietMode technology. This famous and remarkable QuietMode feature allows you to operate your range hood without the irritation of fan noise while cooking and entertaining in the kitchen. The importance of noise reduction is evident in the Kobe motto: "So Quiet...You Won't Believe It's On!"
Available at AJ Madison.
18-Gauge Seamless Commercial Stainless Steel
Twin Vertical Turbine Impeller
Electronic Control (5 Buttons); 3-Minute Delay Shutoff; ECO Mode
3W LED x2; With 3-Level Lighting
300 CFM/1.0 Sones/40 dBs
Speed Level 1:
370 CFM/1.4 Sones/45 dBs
Speed Level 2:
440 CFM/2.8 Sones/55 dBs
Speed Level 3:
540 CFM/3.5 Sones/58 dBs
Speed Level 4:
640 CFM/4.2 Sones/61 dBs
Speed Level 5:
760 CFM/4.5 Sones/62 dBs
- At 300 CFM, this unique feature allows the KOBE range hood to operate at a reduced sound level of 40 decibels (1.0 sone).
- Other hoods operate between 6 to 8 sones at a comparable CFM level.
- KOBE's revolutionary multi-exhaust system is one of a kind. Three ducting options all on the same hood:
- Vertical (top) 3-1/4" x 10" Rectangular
- Horizontal (rear) 3-1/4" x 10" Rectangular
Time Delay Control
- The Time Delay System features a 3-minute delay shutoff (1 push On/Off) or immediately shutdown (2 push On/Off).
- ECO Mode runs the fan on the QuietMode setting for 10 minutes every hour to remove excess moisture, microscopic particles and odors to promote a cleaner kitchen air quality.
- The 18-Gauge frame and seamless design allow the hood to be installed over any cooking system.
Easy to Clean
- KOBE's unique design, which includes easy to empty catch areas and smooth hood surface, lets you clean the fans without disassembling the hood.
- Dishwasher safe professional baffle filters allow for easy cleaning.
- This versatile hood can be used for under cabinet or for wall mount style with the optional duct cover. (sold separately)