Kobe Range Hoods is a leader in quiet kitchen ventilation. KOBE kitchen ventilation products are designed by Tosho & Company, Ltd., their parent company in Japan. Tosho & Company, Ltd. has been in the business of selling quality products in Japan and globally for over 40 years.KOBE Range Hoods is recognized for providing top quality kitchen ventilation products in the United States, as well as Canada. Their goal is to design kitchen ventilation products with innovative styles, pioneering technology at an attractive price.
The result of KOBE's extensive research and development is a series of kitchen ventilation products that are seamless, elegant, powerful, and possess a very unique feature, the QuietMode technology. This famous and remarkable QuietMode feature allows you to operate your range hood without the irritation of fan noise while cooking and entertaining in the kitchen. The importance of noise reduction is evident in the Kobe motto: "So Quiet...You Won't Believe It's On!"
Available at AJ Madison.
18-Gauge Seamless Commercial Stainless Steel
Safety Screen with Oil Containers
Twin Vertical Turbine Impeller
Top 6" Round; Top 3 1/4" x 10" Rectangular; Rear 3 1/4" x 10" Rectangular
Electronic Control (5 Buttons); 3-Minute Delay Shutoff; ECO Mode
3W LED x 2 with 3-Level Lighting
300 CFM; 1.0 Sones; 40dB
Speed Setting 1:
380 CFM; 1.5 Sones; 46 dB
Speed Setting 2:
460 CFM; 3.0 Sones; 56 dB
Speed Setting 3:
560 CFM; 3.5 Sones; 58 dB
Speed Setting 4:
670 CFM; 4.5 Sones; 62 dB
Speed Setting 5:
800 CFM; 4.8 Sones; 63 dB
- At 300 CFM, this unique feature allows the KOBE range hood to operate at a reduced sound level of 40 decibels (1.0 sone).
- Other hoods operate between 6 to 8 sones at a comparable CFM level.
- KOBE's revolutionary multi exhaust system is one of a kind.
- There are three ducting options all on the same hood:
- Vertical (Top) 3 1/4" x 10" Rectangular
- Horizontal (Rear) 3 1/4" x 10" Rectangular
- The 18-Gauge frame and seamless design allow the hood to be installed over any cooking system.
Time Delay Control
- The Time Delay System features a 3-minute delay shutoff (1 push On/Off) or immediately shutdown (2 push On/Off).
- ECO Mode runs the fan on the QuietMode setting for 10 minutes every hour to remove excess moisture, microscopic particles and odors to promote a cleaner kitchen air quality.
Easy to Clean
- KOBE's unique design, which includes easy to empty catch areas and smooth hood surface, lets you clean the fans without disassembling the hood.
No Filter Needed
- Four oil containers - one attached to each safety screen under the fan and one behind each fan.
- This versatile hood can be used for under cabinet or for wall mount style with the optional duct cover (sold separately).