Kobe Range Hoods is a leader in quiet kitchen ventilation. KOBE kitchen ventilation products are designed by Tosho & Company, Ltd., their parent company in Japan. Tosho & Company, Ltd. has been in the business of selling quality products in Japan and globally for over 40 years.KOBE Range Hoods is recognized for providing top quality kitchen ventilation products in the United States, as well as Canada. Their goal is to design kitchen ventilation products with innovative styles, pioneering technology at an attractive price.
The result of KOBE's extensive research and development is a series of kitchen ventilation products that are seamless, elegant, powerful, and possess a very unique feature, the QuietMode technology. This famous and remarkable QuietMode feature allows you to operate your range hood without the irritation of fan noise while cooking and entertaining in the kitchen. The importance of noise reduction is evident in the Kobe motto: "So Quiet...You Won't Believe It's On!"
Available at AJ Madison.
380 CFM/1 sones/40dB
560 CFM/3 sones/56dB
720 CFM/4.5 sones/62dB
800 CFM/4.8 sones/63dB
Twin Turbine Impeller
- Four speeds include QuietMode™, which allows the KOBE range hood to operate at a reduced sound level of 40 decibels (1.0 sone).
- Powerful twin motors provide a max CFM of 800.
- Revolutionary four-option exhaust duct system gives you the choice of horizontal (top) ducting in 6", 7" or 3-1/4" x 10" or vertical (rear) ducting in 3-1/4" x 10".
- Four button control panel includes power button, speed button, alternate speed button and light button.
- Four oil containers - one attached to each safety screen under the fan/impeller and one behind each fan/impeller - remove the need for filters.
- Two bright 12-volt 20-watt halogen lights effectively illuminate the cooking surface.
- Constructed of 18-Gauge commercial grade stainless steel with a satin finish.
- Designed for long term, trouble free use and easy installation.
- All parts checked for defects.
- Can be used as a hood liner for custom hood frames, for under cabinet or as a stand alone with the duct cover.